|Post Name||Bihar PBSC Assistant Engineer Civil Online Form 2020|
|Short Information||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Engineer (AE) in Civil Trade (31 Post) Recruitment 2020. All Interested Candidates in this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Assistant Engineer AE Civil Recruitment 2020
Advt. No.- 03/2020
- Online Registration Start: 11/03/2020
- Registration Last Date: 20/06/2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 24/06/2020
- Complete Form Last Date: 30/06/2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- GEN, BC, EWS: Rs. 750/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Fee Payment Mode
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Year.
- Minimum Age: 21 Year. (Male)
- Maximum Age: 40 Year. (Female)
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidate has BE/ B. Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from Recognized University.
Total Post: 31
|Post Name||General||BC||EWS||BC Female||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Asst. Engineer Civil||4||14||3||6||3||0||1||31|
How To Apply
- Bihar (BPSC) Assistant Engineer Civil Recruitment 2020
- All Interested Candidates Apply Online from 11/03/2020 TO 25/03/2020.
- Please Read Notification for More Details About UPRVUNL Various Post Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Please Check Your Fill Details Preview Before Submit Final Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Application Fee is Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
All Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
अगर आप कोWWW.SARKARIJOBFIND.INFOवैबसाइट पर दी गई जानकारी अच्छी लगी है तो, वैबसाइट और इस जॉब्स न्यूज़ को अपने दोस्तों के साथसाझा करें धन्यवाद
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.